The Philippine landscape is a natural haven for adventure
activities and sports tourism.
Sports Tourism is a
multi-billion dollar business, one of the fastest growing areas of the $4.5
trillion global travel and tourism industry.
- Learn diverse kinds of sports
- Play and experience sports for recreation and leisure
- Host high-level sports tournaments
- Organize friendly games
- Hold sports and adventure boot camps
- Conduct sports conference and other educational gatherings
- Advance sports professional and academic competencies
Best Scuba Diving Destination
Recently, a team
of marine scientists found the Verde Island Passage in Batangas, hosts an
incredible collection of species and declared it the center of marine
biodiversity in the world.
Philippines is a paradise for divers who find unique underwater experiences in the country’s counless miles of coral reefs, teaming with colorful marine life.
Here are some of the best sports tours in the Philippines:
Philippines Lakes, Beaches & Swimming Fun
Philippines Safari, Jeep & Quad Tours
Philippines Snorkling, Diving & Water Sports